Disclaimer: This firmware use to update and repair software Panasonic P11 smartphone problem, flashing a firmware is not without risks. If you don’t do it properly, you might render your phone inoperable. If you decide to proceed we won’t be liable to whatever might get wrong (neither we could provide technical support).
What you can do with Panasonic P11 Stock Firmware / ROM?
- Unroot your smartphone
- Unbrick your smartphone
- Restore your smartphone back to factory settings
- Remove any custom ROM/Recovery from your smartphone
- Set it back to 100% stock settings, just like the day you first got it
Backup your data before start flashing you smartphone if you don’t know how backup your data read those Articles,
You are flashing at your own risk.
Firmware Panasonic P11 EB-90S050P11V1037
From here Panasonic_P11_EB-90S050P11V1037.zip
How To Flash Panasonic smartphone
- Download and extract the stock firmware on your computer.
- Download SP Flash Tool, Panasonic smartphone Driver.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip if drivers are already installed).
- Open the SP Flash Tool and load the Scatter File from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Smartphone to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on Upgrade / Download Button in the SP Flash Tool to Begin the Flashing.
- Green Ring will appear at the end of successful Flash.
Please: If any download link not works inform me by comment.