Disclaimer: This firmware use to update and repair software Acer Liquid Z500 smartphone problem, flashing a firmware is not without risks. If you don’t do it properly, you might render your phone inoperable. If you decide to proceed we won’t be liable to whatever might get wrong (neither we could provide technical support).
What you can do with Acer Liquid Z500 Stock Firmware / ROM?
- Unroot your Acer Smartphone
- Unbrick your Acer Smartphone
- Restore your Acer smartphone back to factory settings
- Remove any custom ROM/Recovery on your smartphone
- Set it back to 100% stock settings, just like the day you first got it
Backup your data before start flashing you smartphone if you don’t know how backup your data read those Articles,
You are flashing at your own risk.
Firmware Acer Liquid Z500 Android 4.4 KitKat
From here AV0K0.1.018.00.EMEA.GEN1 this image is only for EMEA_GEN1
From here AV0K0.Z500.1.003.00.AAP.CUS4 this image is only for AAP_CUS4
From here AV0K0.Z500.1.008.00.EMEA.CUS1 this image is only for EMEA_CUS1
From here AV0K0.Z500.1.005.00.EMEA.BGCs this image is only for EMEA_BGCs
From here AV0K0.Z500.1.006.00.LA.GEN1 this image is only for LA_GEN1
From here AV0K0.Z500.1.005.00.PA.CA this image is only for PA_CA
From here AV0K0.Z500.1.002.00.LA.GEN1s this image is only for LA_GEN1s
Methods to install
- First backup all current rom details
- Download the file put in SD card
- Turnoff your phone
- Go to recovery menu by combinations key
- Now factory reset and clear cache
- Now select Install zip from SD card
- Install it and boot it
- First boot takes more time.
Please: If any download link not working inform me by comment.